CALL FOR NOMINATIONS OF COUNCIL MEMBERS FOR MTHASHANA TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING (TVET) COLLEGE IN TERMS OF SECTION 10(6) OF THE CET COLLEGES ACT 16 OF 2006 (AS AMENDED).
The council invites members of the public to nominate persons with financial, human resources and legal skills as members of the council by virtue of the fact that they can give expression to:
- Ensuring that the functions of the Council are performed according to the highest professional standards;
- Ensuring that the Council is broadly representative of the TVET system and related interests;
- Ensuring that the Council members have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the TVET sector;
- Appreciating the role of technical and vocational education and training in reconstruction and development;
- Ensuring that the Council is broadly representative of the community served by the public college in respect of race, gender and disability
Four (4) positions are available on the council of Mthashana TVET College for a period that is in line with the term of the current Mthashana TVET College Council.
Nominations are to be made on forms available from Mthashana TVET College. Contact Ms Portia Zulu on: 034 980 1010 (Tel) or PortiaZ@mthashana.edu.za (Email).
Nominations made in reply to this notice must be submitted by Friday, 15 July 2022 to: The Principal, Mthashana TVET College
Physical Address: 266 South Street, VRYHEID 3100
Postal Address: Private Bag X9424, VRYHEID 3100